Cruise for the Cure car show 2022

Took a quick spin down to the OC fairgrounds for this awesome car show here's a few pics I took. didn't take too many this year

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Didnt even know about this. Man is that some sexy hardware!! Thanks for posting.

Nice rides

Pantera ! ! !
    RSCHAP1

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Didnt even know about this. Man is that some sexy hardware!! Thanks for posting.
    This show is the biggest one day car show in the west. It's one of my favorite car shows

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    OC fairgrounds, in September?
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 10-13-2023 at 03:38 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    This show is the biggest one day car show in the west. It's one of my favorite car shows

Tomorrow is Quarantine Cruise. Gonna try and make it.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams