Perhaps I can liven this thread by spilling some dirt on the real Rexone.

Phoenix, circa 2008, I was walking through the pit area at Firebird with some extraordinarily nice people, including Rexone. We were engaged in a particularly interesting conversation while a couple of guys were struggling to get their boat from a soft surface onto the pavement. Before I noticed, Mike was already leaning into the back of the boat and they were on their way about 15 seconds later.

Two years later, I was at Katherine's Landing and a huge boat was coming to the pier at a walking speed. The engine went silent and I thought, "These guys are going to hit the dock!" Thinking, "I'm not going to let that showboat Rexone take all the glory." I jumped to the edge of the dock and braced to slow their impact. Oddly, the boat slowed down and turned at the last moment on it's own power. The guys got out of the boat, looking at me like my trunks were falling off while I was boarding a jet boat from the water.

"What are you doing?"

"You were coming in pretty fast. When your engine stopped, I figured I would try to keep you from hitting the dock."

"We have maneuvering thrusters that don't make much noise."

"Huh!?"