Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 460 View Post
    Boot to the chest.
    whats up fo sitty

Someone said we’re having the Inside Line reunion next?

It's always good to see Tyro. Dude is the best of us.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Ben is Maximus I assume?

Eason and I got to visit with Maxie at Fox’s on Halloween night, it was a total freak show!

It was great to see Ben, I hadn’t seen him in 3-4 years
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Brown View Post
    It's always good to see Tyro. Dude is the best of us.
    Tyro came to visit me in the hospital when I crashed 3yrs ago. My own goddamn sons didnt even come to see me. Tyro is family.

Well we have some new signups. More than likely one is my loser of an ex-wife. So lets all welcome her now lol .

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Tyro came to visit me in the hospital when I crashed 3yrs ago. My own goddamn sons didnt even come to see me. Tyro is family.
    460 is Tyro? Pleased to get to know you Tyro!

We had a Havasu Barney member that went by BOSS460, as I recall he was from Texas and had a company that made frozen drink machines.

His handle came from a kick ass 1969/70 blue fastback with an aluminum CJ head 460 BBF.
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-16-2022 at 05:23 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

“Newest member Grads 2.0”???

Bruce, thank you for your energy with this. I have always enjoyed your presence on the forum and I'm delighted to find you well and in good spirit.

Vic, I never understood why I was banned from HotBoat v2.0. Even after we spoke on the phone, and you mentioned Dave several times, I did not understand. Perhaps you have some bad history with Dave and felt my presence was related to that. Whatever the case, I wish you well and offer my regards.

The forums are no longer part of my life but I have very warm memories of the days when I spent a lot of time in the boating group. I offer my gratitude for the friendships I've had over the years. Thank you for making my life better.

Best wishes to all.

Your friend,

Tom
    Last edited by Tom Brown; 01-16-2022 at 07:25 AM.

Where's UT?