Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Ooouuuccchhhh!!!!!!

    Fuck you Joe Biden

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member rschap1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Murray Lake Lowell MI
    Posts
    746
    Lets go Brandon
    RSCHAP1

  3. #3
    Totally missed the boat on the "Lets go Brandon" and FJB hats. Dammit.

    Gotta some up with something new. Not like there's no material with that guy. Everyday he spews new material lol

  4. #4
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,074
    Every week is something new and exciting with that moronic douchebag. It's going to come to a head at some point.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Every week is something new and exciting with that moronic douchebag. It's going to come to a head at some point.
    I wanna know more about his shitting issue at the Vatican. They're now calling it a rumor of course. But I say, where there's shit, there's Biden.

  6. #6
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I wanna know more about his shitting issue at the Vatican. They're now calling it a rumor of course. But I say, where there's shit, there's Biden.
    It certainly seems as though there's some truth to that shit as the fact checkers haven't jumped all over the memes and headlines and called Bidenshit, I mean bullshit.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    It certainly seems as though there's some truth to that shit as the fact checkers haven't jumped all over the memes and headlines and called Bidenshit, I mean bullshit.
    Fuck. The poor old fuck isnt even in control of his own bowels let alone the country. No way the fucker is gonna make his term. Which means the hooker will take over. And I for one know what happens to a hooker when she's given a little power LMAO

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •