Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Huntington Beach Airshow 2021 - pics inside

Decided to stay home this weekend from the river. Yeah right, who am I? But I gotta tell you, it was worth is for this shot alone. Not to mention cursing on my ebike all day yesterday and today. Met some really cool people and the best part was seeing ALL the people enjoying the sun, sand, and planes in spite of this fucking covid bullshit. It was almost like a regular old normal day in life, like back in the good old days. Thousands and thousands of people on the beach and there had to be hundreds and hundreds of boats anchored just offshore.

I dont have time right now to edit all the pics but I did catch this one earlier today and literally raced home to see if it was in focus. Its not bad. This is my first even super sonic shot and I'm fucking stoked over it. My lens was fucking up and I was super worried about focus all day. I only took one lens because I was loaded up with a chair, water and snacks. No room for shit on my bike. Tomorrow I'll take a better lens and hopefully catch some more good shit.

If you're sitting on your ass bored af fuck at home. Staring at your wife or girlfriend or both, get off your bum and head to the beach. I'm telling you the fucking thrill of these planes and jets will send chills down your spine. Fucking awe inspiring and makes me proud to be an American despite what some of these politician dumb fucks are doing to our country. Okay, enough politics. Enjoy.
    Name:  DSC_2337.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  61.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Decided to stay home this weekend from the river. Yeah right, who am I? But I gotta tell you, it was worth is for this shot alone. Not to mention cursing on my ebike all day yesterday and today. Met some really cool people and the best part was seeing ALL the people enjoying the sun, sand, and planes in spite of this fucking covid bullshit. It was almost like a regular old normal day in life, like back in the good old days. Thousands and thousands of people on the beach and there had to be hundreds and hundreds of boats anchored just offshore.

I dont have time right now to edit all the pics but I did catch this one earlier today and literally raced home to see if it was in focus. Its not bad. This is my first even super sonic shot and I'm fucking stoked over it. My lens was fucking up and I was super worried about focus all day. I only took one lens because I was loaded up with a chair, water and snacks. No room for shit on my bike. Tomorrow I'll take a better lens and hopefully catch some more good shit.

If you're sitting on your ass bored af fuck at home. Staring at your wife or girlfriend or both, get off your bum and head to the beach. I'm telling you the fucking thrill of these planes and jets will send chills down your spine. Fucking awe inspiring and makes me proud to be an American despite what some of these politician dumb fucks are doing to our country. Okay, enough politics. Enjoy.
    Name:  DSC_2337.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  61.1 KB
    I'll be there tomorrow as well I'll hit you up

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Great Pic Vic!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of 'em!
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Quote Originally Posted by Skyskier View Post
    Great Pic Vic!

Looking forward to seeing the rest of 'em!
    Working on them. Been so damn busy I haven't had time. But i'll get them done.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Fancy meeting you here

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Fancy meeting you here
    look what the Kat drug in!

What's up Bruce!
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyskier View Post
    look what the Kat drug in!

What's up Bruce!
    All is well here, I was hoping that Facebook was gone FOREVER….
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

WOW! Great shot! All of that America must have pushed Gavin to create an oil leak to shut it all down.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    WOW! Great shot! All of that America must have pushed Gavin to create an oil leak to shut it all down.
    Wouldn't be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised
    Honestly, what really is surprising at this point?
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.