Decided to stay home this weekend from the river. Yeah right, who am I? But I gotta tell you, it was worth is for this shot alone. Not to mention cursing on my ebike all day yesterday and today. Met some really cool people and the best part was seeing ALL the people enjoying the sun, sand, and planes in spite of this fucking covid bullshit. It was almost like a regular old normal day in life, like back in the good old days. Thousands and thousands of people on the beach and there had to be hundreds and hundreds of boats anchored just offshore.

I dont have time right now to edit all the pics but I did catch this one earlier today and literally raced home to see if it was in focus. Its not bad. This is my first even super sonic shot and I'm fucking stoked over it. My lens was fucking up and I was super worried about focus all day. I only took one lens because I was loaded up with a chair, water and snacks. No room for shit on my bike. Tomorrow I'll take a better lens and hopefully catch some more good shit.

If you're sitting on your ass bored af fuck at home. Staring at your wife or girlfriend or both, get off your bum and head to the beach. I'm telling you the fucking thrill of these planes and jets will send chills down your spine. Fucking awe inspiring and makes me proud to be an American despite what some of these politician dumb fucks are doing to our country. Okay, enough politics. Enjoy.
Name:  DSC_2337.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  61.1 KB