Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyskier View Post
    I know I've seen that white Schiada before. And is that a boat the hot chick is standing in? lol

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I know I've seen that white Schiada before. And is that a boat the hot chick is standing in? lol

Yes, it's a boat. Appears to be a Biesemeyer, Bezzer or maybe a Canyon etc.

If you removed the restrictions so people would wouldn't need to join or log in to see the photos I bet more traffic would follow. You have some of the best pix in the business and most were shot by some guy named Vic.

It's a shame not to share them with all.
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Yes, it's a boat. Appears to be a Biesemeyer, Bezzer or maybe a Canyon etc.

If you removed the restrictions so people would wouldn't need to join or log in to see the photos I bet more traffic would follow. You have some of the best pix in the business and most were shot by some guy named Vic.

It's a shame not to share them with all.
    We take suggestions. And that is actually a good one. The restriction was put in place at a time when there were some issues with a few people. I am not opposed to removing that now.

I appreciate the compliment. Let me see what needs to be done to remove that. Thank you!!

I was on my way to the senior center and watched this Schiada enter the Keys so I followed him in. He made me promise not to post the pix on the internet as it's not ready for the world to see.

I figured this was a safe place to post 'em.
    Skiing Parker since 1960

I was on my way to the senior center and watched this Schiada enter the Keys so I followed him in. He made me promise not to post the pix on the internet as it's not ready for the world to see.

I figured this was a safe place to post 'em.
    Hahahaha no kidding.

Okay I think I removed all the blocks from guests. So if they are NOT logged in, they should be able to see pretty much everything. They just cannot post until they log in, for obvious reasons.

Thanks SS

Hahahaha no kidding.

Okay I think I removed all the blocks from guests. So if they are NOT logged in, they should be able to see pretty much everything. They just cannot post until they log in, for obvious reasons.

Thanks SS
    Looks good!

Name:  IMG_6901 - Edited (1).jpg
Views: 83
Size:  415.7 KB
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Name:  Norm-Grabowski-T-bucket-beer-chugging-kid (2) - Edited.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  169.1 KB
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Most everyone here knows this lady. Anyone care to take a guess?

Name:  935050_10201746873981823_884142566_n.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  17.6 KB
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Name:  IMG_4748 - Edited (1).jpg
Views: 88
Size:  396.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Skiing Parker since 1960

Name:  IMG_4744 - Edited.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  489.6 KB