Custom Boat Trailer replacement.

I need to replace my boat trailer, or have some serious work to update it.

It’s a tandem axle...1984 Hensley, use to pull a 21 foot eliminator to the lake.

The boat will never see salt water.

I’m in Phoenix, but open to options.

Do we have 3 vendors to choice from? I’d like to get in line asap. What are my options, price, and quality?

Right now, the trailer has mechanical surge brakes, that do not work, and tired about 10 years old. I’ve heard electric is better. Also I want a swing away hitch. Again, I’m leaning to completely replace trailer.

Sell me a nice trailer for my eliminator. I’ll check back in a few days with HotBoat suggestion .

CDC

There are a few shops in HAVASU
    ADRENALINE TRAILERS
    SHADOW TRAILERS
    there's a trailer shop in Parker but I can't remember the name

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Daycruiser View Post
    I need to replace my boat trailer, or have some serious work to update it.

It’s a tandem axle...1984 Hensley, use to pull a 21 foot eliminator to the lake.

The boat will never see salt water.

I’m in Phoenix, but open to options.

Do we have 3 vendors to choice from? I’d like to get in line asap. What are my options, price, and quality?

Right now, the trailer has mechanical surge brakes, that do not work, and tired about 10 years old. I’ve heard electric is better. Also I want a swing away hitch. Again, I’m leaning to completely replace trailer.

Sell me a nice trailer for my eliminator. I’ll check back in a few days with HotBoat suggestion .

CDC
    Seeing how you're in Phoenix, get in touch with Scott Steele. He's got a pretty insane operation going with the flatbottoms and K-boats, along with some cool restorations, all of which need trailers. He's done new trailers, trailer overhauls, and everything in between. https://steeleracing.net/
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.