Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Mr Homer Simpson Covid...

Heya Corona, how ya feeling?

I’m nearly over it 100% and the Mrs is one week in, she’s doing well but gets a low grade fever at random...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I’ve dodged it so far. We shall see fest happens after today LOL

I’m 100% today. 8 days and never had anything more than a weak cold. Fuck covid

Pretty amazing that the left used this to shut down the world economy....
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

The 'rona is amazing. As of the last weekly report on flu in AZ, we're down 90% in cases over the 5 year average. Guess it doesn't like competition. Who knew?
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Exactly Jordy, I would Say that this is the flu at most... we’ve lost a few friends from this stuff but it’s the flu, and lot’s of folks die from the flu...

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    The 'rona is amazing. As of the last weekly report on flu in AZ, we're down 90% in cases over the 5 year average. Guess it doesn't like competition. Who knew?

Idk. I heard it fucks up your feet. Or at least makes them look really old and fat as fuck. But if he's paying good money I guess you cant complain much LOL.

Sorry, I think I got off track on that one lol

I was exposed both last Mon and Thurs from someone at work. I’m counting my blessings as I don’t have any symptoms and it’s day 7. I refuse to get tested without any symptoms.

Turns out my dad tested positive, he’s 88 and I know for a fact he just had a runny nose and cough for a few days.

ALSO, I had a chest X-ray yesterday, the doctor said my lungs look just fine 2 weeks post testing positive for COVID-19