Thread: Gel Coat Repair

Gel Coat Repair

Hey all, my boat fender popped during the night and the back corner of my boat rubbed against the dock. I just got a quote for $2200 to fix 2 small areas, is this a legit price?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    28_SportCat

Ouch. Have you tried Saleen in Havi? I used them to fix an issue on my 26 and they did a great job. Especially since it was capped so they had to take the repair way around the corner. Could not tell there was an issue. But I dont remember the price.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Ouch. Have you tried Saleen in Havi? I used them to fix an issue on my 26 and they did a great job. Especially since it was capped so they had to take the repair way around the corner. Could not tell there was an issue. But I dont remember the price.
    Thanks Vic!! I have not, I've been using my go to, but was a little shocked at this quote, but I have never had to get this work done before. Now that the boat stays in Havasu I am at the mercy of getting it done there. I am sure ther are places in Mesa that can do it but I'm not about to tow it back and forth

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    28_SportCat