Back in PARKER FINALLY

Finally got back to PARKER after too many years.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Nice!! Hopefully it wasn't insane like its been the past couple months.

Looks like I'll be back later this week

Boat looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Nice!! Hopefully it wasn't insane like its been the past couple months.

Looks like I'll be back later this week

Boat looks good!
    For the most part it was ok. I will say this though atira and all the people talk about the wakesurfers and actually seen it and dealing with it myself all I can say is they don't belong on the freaking River.this was the first time that my wife has been on the Parker strip in a boat and she said she'll never go back we pulled up to the roadrunner Monday afternoon things were calm to get her Road Raper to go and a couple of shirts from the store and some ass clown in a wakesurfer was less than 30 feet off the dock. Comes by bounces my boat up on the dock and I get a 6-foot gash in the bottom of my boat.clueless assholes

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    For the most part it was ok. I will say this though atira and all the people talk about the wakesurfers and actually seen it and dealing with it myself all I can say is they don't belong on the freaking River.this was the first time that my wife has been on the Parker strip in a boat and she said she'll never go back we pulled up to the roadrunner Monday afternoon things were calm to get her Road Raper to go and a couple of shirts from the store and some ass clown in a wakesurfer was less than 30 feet off the dock. Comes by bounces my boat up on the dock and I get a 6-foot gash in the bottom of my boat.clueless assholes

They think its cool. Mental illness is no joke. I wont dock the DCB on the river anymore. IF I dock it, its at Pirates in the back.

Screw these clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    They think its cool. Mental illness is no joke. I wont dock the DCB on the river anymore. IF I dock it, its at Pirates in the back.

Screw these clowns.
    You would think that those wake boats would start hurting the businesses that depend on the river traffic. I haven't seen the wakesurfers myself but I have heard they are a real menace.