Thread: Max 5 props

Max 5 props

Unfortunately lost a blade on my 32 X 15's last week. Apparently Merc isn't making 15's anymore so I went with a 32 X 15 1/4. The boat does way better on roll over but I feel its slightly too tall. Wondering if they make a 31.5 X 15 1/4 or if I can have it cut down slightly. Bad ass props for sure but the 32 might be just a little too much. I tried 33's....definitely too tall for my boat.

Sexy props tho

If you popped a couple of Whipples up on top you wouldn't have that problem.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    If you popped a couple of Whipples up on top you wouldn't have that problem.
    Now thats just not gonna happen lol. I do miss the blower whine, but I'm also enjoying keeping the cabbage in my pocket

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Now thats just not gonna happen lol. I do miss the blower whine, but I'm also enjoying keeping the cabbage in my pocket
    Yes, because the new boat with twice the engines, drives, props, that your old truck couldn't pull is clearly going to replenish your cabbage. I like the way that you think though.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Yes, because the new boat with twice the engines, drives, props, that your old truck couldn't pull is clearly going to replenish your cabbage. I like the way that you think though.
    It penciled out, so I did it lol