Havasu/Parker June 2020

Got to spend a little time out in Havasu and Parker last couple weeks. What else ya gonna do when your jobs are on hold due to this corona bullshit. Thank god I saved a little dough. Not sure what I was thinking when I bought the M29. Probably wasn't. But the Raptor was getting eaten alive, so I have to upsize my truck as well. Swore I'd never go back to a SD F250, but this isn't any ordinary truck. Its pretty bad ass. Creature comforts surpass the Raptor, which I didnt think was possible.

Name:  IMG_2502.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  829.5 KB

The Raptor just could not handle the weight. We launched at Cat Tail one day and the boat did its best to take the Raptor down the ramp. Thats when I decided it was time for a bigger truck.

Name:  IMG_2393.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  436.0 KB

Pretty good squat on the Raptor.

Name:  IMG_2490.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  654.5 KB

Its not a 2020, but I could not pass up the discount on a brand new 2019 Platinum. Such an awesome truck. All it needs is a little lift and some bling and I'll be set for awhile.

Havasu was an absolute blast. The water was not great, but the M did fantastic. We literally could go almost as fast as we wanted to. I kept it under 100 for the most part. 80-90 seemed to be where she wanted to be. We launched on the Springs one day and went all the way to Pirates and back and only used 50 gallons of fuel. Even the Smartcraft agreed. 1.8MPG. You just can't beat that, unless you're using eggbeaters lol.

Name:  IMG_5686.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  632.9 KB

On another day we launched at Cat Tail and headed up toward the channel. Barley Brothers for lunch. Got a pretty good parking spot next to a pretty bad ass tri-toon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2656.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	581.5 KB 
ID:	70167

No idea why its posting sideways lol.

Name:  IMG_2484.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  554.0 KB

Parker was also a blast. But I gotta tell you, I hope this corona bullshit is over soon. Even midweek right now is busy. Good for the economy I guess but holy shit.

Name:  IMG_2684.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  546.1 KB

Took an old friends parents for a ride. It was pretty busy out so we kept it slow until we were close to the Bluewater. Then I bumped it up to around 80. I'm sorry to say I may have scared his dad. Definitely not intentional. Like I told them, If I scare a passenger to me I failed. But his mom was fine and wanted to go faster, so it wasn't a total loss lol.

Name:  IMG_2398.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  649.4 KB

Got to spend a lot of time with good friends. Got to see some old friends. And got to see some people I'd prefer not to see at all. But hey, can't keep the riff raff out of everywhere right? lmao.

All-in-all a great month and looking forward to the next trip. Hopefully this weekend
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Parking next to the Spooled Up crew will cost you money as you'll need to invest in a few more to round out the fleet.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Nice looking boat...What engine package does it have?

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    565’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by framer1 View Post
    I literally shed a tear when the F26 rolled away. 12yrs. Loved that boat. And I thought of you when it sold. Still appreciate you selling it to me. I took excellent care of her and she was a great boat. I hope the new owners take as good care of her that we did.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I literally shed a tear when the F26 rolled away. 12yrs. Loved that boat. And I thought of you when it sold. Still appreciate you selling it to me. I took excellent care of her and she was a great boat. I hope the new owners take as good care of her that we did.
    I'm sure he will take of it. Fourteen years old and still an expensive boat. Now that i think about it maybe that isn't an expensive any more.:-) Enjoy your new boat....

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Awesome looking set up Vic, congratulations on that nice 2019 truck

I will be in N.B. the end of July/early August and would like to catch up, were staying down south since we don't really have ties in L.B./S.B. anymore except for LBX Dave and he's darn near impossible to pin down for pizza at Marie's
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams