Thread: Tbt

Tbt

Anybody have a first boat they want to share, I know it's scary, but this was my first of six boats over the last 40 years, it was 15' 6" tri-hull with a 40 hp Chrysler and I thought I was big chit.

I know there's got to be some other boats like this out there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by 314joey; 04-16-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Bought my first Schiada about 22 years ago. 19', 454, drake pump, lots of disco green metallic flake. Full 4 stringer boat that was a bunch of fun.

Name:  schiada3.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  907.6 KB

Name:  schiada1.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  879.2 KB
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Bought my first Schiada about 22 years ago. 19', 454, drake pump, lots of disco green metallic flake. Full 4 stringer boat that was a bunch of fun.

Name:  schiada3.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  907.6 KB

Name:  schiada1.JPG
Views: 112
Size:  879.2 KB
    Love that color

My first boat was this Rayson Craft LP. I LOVED this boat, Chris owner many hosts prior to this but this was my first that I had purchased. I had it for about a month or so before I had to sell it to buy Chris his helmet for the capsule boat. Lol. That was years ago and we’ve had many boats since then but I still miss this girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one nice, first boat or not, I've always wanted to drive one of the speed demons, probably kill myself.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    My first boat was this Rayson Craft LP. I LOVED this boat, Chris owner many hosts prior to this but this was my first that I had purchased. I had it for about a month or so before I had to sell it to buy Chris his helmet for the capsule boat. Lol. That was years ago and we’ve had many boats since then but I still miss this girl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Candace, did that boat take on much water with that bullet hole on the bow?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    That's one nice, first boat or not, I've always wanted to drive one of the speed demons, probably kill myself.
    Joey, I have our first boat sitting in my big barn, about 3 miles due north of your house... Open bow TRI hull mark twain with a 250 cheby inline six/Merc I/O drive...

She is just waiting for you to restore her...

White gelcoat with dark green interior...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Joey, I have our first boat sitting in my big barn, about 3 miles due north of your house... Open bow TRI hull mark twain with a 250 cheby inline six/Merc I/O drive...

She is just waiting for you to restore her...

White gelcoat with dark green interior...
    We need pics...……...we need pics

let me shoosh away the racoons and wasps...

If the back deck of this boat could talk, the stories it could tell...