Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF is going on

WTF is going on

Haven't been on in quite some time and in that time period we did all kinds of buying and selling of everything, virtually the only thing I kept was the Wife and dog, hope everyone is doing OK and staying healthy, thank goodness I retired early and don't have to worry about a job, but this staying home chit sucks.

Welcome back
    RSCHAP1

Hey now. How the heck are ya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than this virus mess we're all in, we're doing great, wife, both kids and the 4 grandkids all fine, our kids are both still working for now, one attorney and the other a civil engineer, so at least I don't have to worry about them, only that they or the grandkids getting this crap, if in fact it's real, which I'm not totally convinced yet what's real and what's bullchit.

A while back after we had the 4 grandbaby we moved away from Lake of the Ozarks to St Charles, Missouri, or the outskirts of St Louis, not a big of St. Louis other than the Blues or the Cardinals, if it wasn't for the kids/grandkids we wouldn't live here at all, we'd live fulltime in Florida, at least the Midwest is conservative and we don't have to deal with al lot of liberal silliness like California does, California is beautiful, but I could never live there, between the taxes and the far left crap I'd go nuts.

We sold our other house in Florida and I've been looking to buy another one before next fall and with this shut down it's been very difficult, I've still got almost 6 months until October and the weather starts getting cruddy, the weather in Ft. Myers is always sunny and warm.

I went back and read some of the recent post over the last month or so, looks like everyone is feeling the same way we have about the impeachment and the shut down and I see there's still asswipes who pick on 15 yo kids in boats, what a tool.

I hope things get better soon, so everyone can get back to their lives, I'm concerned if we keep our economy closed much longer is going to really screw the economy up bad and subsequently make us a weaker country and if I hear one more pundit say Russia instead of talking about the real threat CHINA, I'm going to scream.

I'll be checking in more often to see how's everyone's doing, everybody take care...……………….where's Bruce. (2manymustangs)

Staying home because you're supposed to isn't quite as fun as staying home because you want to. Pool is still too cold to utilize the swim up bar, so I keep going to my office. Figure once all the non-essential people are back in full swing we'll get a break, right?

I'm overdue for a trip to Cape Coral. Love that area of Florida much better than the east coast. Whole different vibe there than there was in Lauderdale. Whole different way of life on Florida time.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

This virus has me working harder than ever before. 12 hour days the last two weeks 7 days a week getting these PPP loans processed for customers.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Staying home because you're supposed to isn't quite as fun as staying home because you want to. Pool is still too cold to utilize the swim up bar, so I keep going to my office. Figure once all the non-essential people are back in full swing we'll get a break, right?

I'm overdue for a trip to Cape Coral. Love that area of Florida much better than the east coast. Whole different vibe there than there was in Lauderdale. Whole different way of life on Florida time.
    The Cape is where our place is, the weather is amazing during the Winter, it's not as wild as the East Coast, we still love the cocktails, just not pounding them down anymore, that's for the millennials.

It's a real PITA traveling now, trying to get out of town sucks, I'd rather be working 10 hours a day, than stuck in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    This virus has me working harder than ever before. 12 hour days the last two weeks 7 days a week getting these PPP loans processed for customers.
    Good for you, it's better than being on unemployment.

Welcome back, 314 Good to see people coming back here and getting together!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Welcome back, 314 Good to see people coming back here and getting together!

Thanks, the boating passion never leaves.