Ass hole with a little pole

So we’re down launching the boat to test it at site six , we just got it all tuned up. Chris and our 15 year old took the boat out first and as they were coming back in the ass hole on the fishing dock starts YELLING at Chris that they are fishing and they need to take the boat elsewhere, he’s cursing and threatening to beat asses, all kinds of stuff. So our 15 year old takes the boat back out, the guys threatens him on his way back in to the ramp, flips him off as he drove by and keeps telling him to come over there to fight. After this unfolds, an older man and his dumb bitch are sitting on the beach and wait for me to be alone, once I am the man tells me to get my piece of shit boat out of there. Of course, if you know me, I laughed in his face and told them to move their asses and sit somewhere else. His wife starts to get mouthy, told her to fuck off and walked away. Met some really cool snowbirds that were clapping and whistling and we’re loving the boat and the noise. Anyways, good entertainment. Lol. Thought I’d share. Oh, and btw, we are taking the boat back down there tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here’s the next video check this guy throwing his arms up at the kid!

That's awesome! Tough guys are fun. Everybody thinks they are one until they meet one.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

What an asshole

Good times. Boat looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    That's awesome! Tough guys are fun. Everybody thinks they are one until they meet one.
    Ha, right? Well, it’s a good story if nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Good times. Boat looks good.
    Thanks! We have so much fun with that thing, as you can see our 15year old enjoys it too. He’s asking to start racing already.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I was able to watch this but couldn’t reply... hope y’all are well and continue to stir up shiat like this regularly