Catalina on a 61' Yacht

Gotta tell you. Nothing like good friends. We had an epic day yesterday cruising on a 61' Yacht out of Newport Beach to Catalina to celebrate my buddies son's birthday.

We started out in an amazing backyard in Newport around 10am. Loaded up food, snacks and drinks for the day and headed toward Catalina. Just so happened our Captain went to school with several of my friends from the island. Small world.

First stop Luau Larrys for a wiki whacker of course. Then we headed to The Lobster Trap and completely filled up the pool table. It was awesome. Best part was I knew the menu inside out, so everyone seemed to thoroughly enjoy their lunch and it was good seeing all of my weekday friends, bartenders, and servers.

After lunch we headed over to The Marlin and had a couple drinks. Of course we ran in to several other very good friends many of whom I dont get to see too often during the week, so it was a total blast hanging out with them on the weekend.

If you're going to boat to the Island, this is honestly the only way to do it. Absolutely first cabin in a 61' Yacht with no less than three staterooms and three heads. And two 810 Cat's helped us get back in time to hit Billys in Newport for dinner. Always helps when your wife doesn't drink and was my DD for the day.

Name:  IMG_0988.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  486.7 KBName:  IMG_0991.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  418.4 KBName:  IMG_0992.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  611.8 KBName:  IMG_0993.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  632.7 KBName:  IMG_1001.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  445.8 KBName:  IMG_1013.jpg
Views: 56