Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Food for thought

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Quotation-Albert-Einstein-Weak-people-revenge-Strong-people-forgive-Intelligent-People-Ignore-12.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	70102

  2. #2



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Dumb people.......ah never mind lol

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Dumb people.......ah never mind lol
    You mean WEAK people. Yep, forget it. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    You mean WEAK people. Yep, forget it. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You guys going to the 425?

  6. #6
    Senior Member jordy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Feeknicks, AZ
    Posts
    1,030
    Patient people pop popcorn and wait. Karma is fun!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    You guys going to the 425?
    No, but we will be racing in Parker on the 7th of feb! You need to be there. Should be a good race with nice boats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    No, but we will be racing in Parker on the 7th of feb! You need to be there. Should be a good race with nice boats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which race is this??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Which race is this??


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The one you’re coming to! Lol.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •