Quote Originally Posted by RPMRACING View Post
At long last I can finally say there will be a 2019 ARP Long Beach Sprint Nationals- The Greg Duff & Phil Bergeron Memorial Race Presented by Nick Rose Insurance.

The new date is August 17 & 18 for reasons I outlined in my previous update- the new city stipulations/requirements don't leave any room for error, which they can still deny the permit if not satisfied. The SCSC Staff and I will be working overtime to insure compliance.

In an effort to produce one of the best Sprint Boat races in the country on such a short time frame we (SCSC) need your help. The costs to produce this event are going up significantly and we would like to bring on more sponsors/advertisers/businesses/vendors/supporters to help. Anyone that is interested in getting involved please contact me at your earliest convenience as we have several different "tier" options as well as custom sponsorship packages to fit your budget/needs. Please contact Ross at (310) 318-4012 or rpmracingent@yahoo.com

SCSC wishes to thank everyone who took time to send emails, make calls to save this great event! It was truly a community effort and we appreciate more than words can describe.
Way to go Ross de Boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk