Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Summer is starting already!

We’ve had quite the weekend of pontooning, DCB-ing & testing out the new Can Am! It’s been 80°+ in Parker all weekend & we have definitely been taking full advantage of it!!! Today was our first time back in the DCB since our accident & ohhh did it feel good to be in the fast boat again
    It’s so nice here, we may stay a few extra days to take advantage of the great weather. We’re still kind of recovering, but we definitely don’t know how to slow down!
    Has anyone else started their summer plans or events yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, looks like fun!! I wish we could have made it out there! We haven’t been out to the water this weekend but I’d like to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Wow, looks like fun!! I wish we could have made it out there! We haven’t been out to the water this weekend but I’d like to.

You should have! We’ll be here for a couple days. Text me. Maybe we can meet you guys in havasu for a night

That would be cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    That would be cool!!

Let us know! He’s trying to figure out what to do for the week he can’t sit still for 5 seconds. Lmao

Been out causing a ruckus on the KTM throughout the streets. Great weather for riding.

Taking the flatty out tomorrow on the lake, the river is really calling my name though

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Taking the flatty out tomorrow on the lake, the river is really calling my name though

Then come out to the river instead! We’re headed to gas up the DCB.. it’s supposed to be 88 tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    Then come out to the river instead! We’re headed to gas up the DCB.. it’s supposed to be 88 tomorrow

I would love too, but we are going down to test the 7 for this weekend and Rick Duff is also meeting us down there

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    I would love too, but we are going down to test the 7 for this weekend and Rick Duff is also meeting us down there

Oh fun!! We saw him at Fox’s the other day.