Always amazes me....

When people talk shit about you and then when they actually see you they don't have a fucking thing to say.

I've talked shit about people before. But in the rare instances that I did, I always made sure my facts were checked and I was prepared for a potential confrontation. I think I got called out once or twice. And in those cases we resolved our differences and shit was never cast again.

So here's some shit back for you Mr Shit Talker. Grow a set of balls, man up, and talk shit to my face.

Oh wait.....my bad....I said "man" up LOL

sounds like my family. probably why I disengaged from them 15 years ago. They complain to everyone but the person involved in their grief, then can't comprehend why they never resolve a conflict. They find it much easier to just not speak to someone for a year, then hug and pretend it never happened.

Everybody is a tough guy until they meet one.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    One would think that if you post shit in public, the guy you posted shit on will eventually find out you posted shit. And since your place is in the same park as the guy you posted shit on, eventually you will run in to that guy. Then what?

Maybe he's a democrat? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I have photographic proof of some of these shit talkers drunk off their asses. Maybe I should start posting these pics? And maybe I'll start taking one of my long lenses on river trips and start taking pics of some of the other drunk asses and posting their pictures all over social media.

God this could be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    One would think that if you post shit in public, the guy you posted shit on will eventually find out you posted shit. And since your place is in the same park as the guy you posted shit on, eventually you will run in to that guy. Then what?

Maybe he's a democrat? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    I have photographic proof of some of these shit talkers drunk off their asses. Maybe I should start posting these pics? And maybe I'll start taking one of my long lenses on river trips and start taking pics of some of the other drunk asses and posting their pictures all over social media.

God this could be fun!!
    I like your thinking! It's fun calling people on their bullshit, especially when they're tough behind the keyboard but chickenshit in person. Facts are always a good time as well.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Dang, Vic. That’s fucked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk