Thread: Pg&e

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Pg&e

Whats next for PG&E

Any negative impact for our beloved Homer Simpson?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Have they filed??

Not good that they can be held liable for some of this stuff. Electricity is inherently dangerous. 90% of all electric lines are uninsulated. If you touch them good chance you’ll die. If they fall good chance they’ll start a fire. If your trees and or bushes contact them, good chance bad things will happen.

To be 100% safe, we should just turn off all electricity. No more danger. No one to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Have they filed??

Not good that they can be held liable for some of this stuff. Electricity is inherently dangerous. 90% of all electric lines are uninsulated. If you touch them good chance you’ll die. If they fall good chance they’ll start a fire. If your trees and or bushes contact them, good chance bad things will happen.

To be 100% safe, we should just turn off all electricity. No more danger. No one to sue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What I heard is that the board approved the vote to file, I haven't heard updates beyond that...

Is it really possible that the repairs and liabilities could mount to the BILLIONS number that I heard thrown about?

This just in...

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 1.15.30 PM.png
Views: 42
Size:  101.5 KB
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 01-29-2019 at 12:16 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams