Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to me poon

That is a nice ride....Bring that bad boy to Hells Canyon so we can get some fish smell on it..

Quote Originally Posted by cpdad93 View Post
    That is a nice ride....Bring that bad boy to Hells Canyon so we can get some fish smell on it..
    Hahahaha. Funny, I actually got a couple "hey nice boat" comments on this toon. Definitely not used to getting comments on my toons because they've always been beaters, until now. So I'm not sure about fish guts on the carpet lol

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    Ever been on a pontoon boat with a broken leg & 10 broken ribs?? Well now we have!
    It was definitely a little bittersweet getting into a boat again, but we LOVE the new pontoon boat! We even had someone say “hey! Nice pontoon boat!!” Vic was so shocked!!
    So glad we were finally able to take the boat out & have another weekend on the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Glad to see that you two are out and on the water
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams