Happy Birthday Vic

Kinda late in the day but HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!! It may not be the way that your birthday was planned but what matters is you will both be ok and live to see your wedding day!! Thank you for all you do for all of us, enjoy your birthday the best you can from that hospital bed!

Happy birfday Vic, not the best way to spend the day I’m sure but we are all happy and grateful you got to make it to this birthday, get well soon buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay thanks guys. I’m alive. My boys called. It was a good day

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Yay thanks guys. I’m alive. My boys called. It was a good day

They did?? That’s great!! I’m sooo happy to hear that! I know Marlee is sooooo upset ghat she’s not there with you! She misses you so much and just wants to be by your side. She had big plans for you for your birthday.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Happy belated birthday Vic!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Happy birthday babe. I can’t wait to see you & celebrate when we get out of these hospital beds
    I’m so thankful that we’re both still able to celebrate another birthday.
    I’m so, so, so beyond happy that your boys called you on your day & I’m so glad I was able to at least send you something to make you feel a little special on your day. I love you

Thank you SO much to Chris & Candace for everything that you two continue to do for both of us & for being by my side through this nightmare. Words can’t ever express how thankful I am for the two of you for not only being so good to me, but to Vic as well. We will both forever be grateful to the two of you for being such great friends to the both of us. Thank you both SO much

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    Happy birthday babe. I can’t wait to see you & celebrate when we get out of these hospital beds
    I’m so thankful that we’re both still able to celebrate another birthday.
    I’m so, so, so beyond happy that your boys called you on your day & I’m so glad I was able to at least send you something to make you feel a little special on your day. I love you

Thank you SO much to Chris & Candace for everything that you two continue to do for both of us & for being by my side through this nightmare. Words can’t ever express how thankful I am for the two of you for not only being so good to me, but to Vic as well. We will both forever be grateful to the two of you for being such great friends to the both of us. Thank you both SO much

to Chris and CandACE!!!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

so it was your BDay.....glad you were here to get the calls from your boys.....onward and upward as they say, continue both getting well and get home soon....see ya at the River