What started out as a fairly normal after Thanksgiving boat ride turned in to my biggest nightmare yet.

Surreal really. Looking around after regaining consciousness and not seeing my girl was beyond surreal. It was devastating.

Apparently i suffered the more severe injuries so they flew me to Goodyear. Marlee was transported to Havasu. Though I’m not certain how they determine who flies, she sure seems as bad off as i am. And the worst part is i haven’t seen her since that day.

I’m not going to go in to any details. And i won’t share the extent of our injuries. I will say that we will both be just fine. In time.

And i will say thank you very much to the first responders. To our friends Scot and Keli, and especially to my friend Kevin. Without his knowledge and quick actions, who knows, i may not be here total. And a huge thank you to Rob and Marie Ackerman for taking care of my parents. You guys rock.

So many friends helped i was amazed. Thank you all so very much!!

I will say this. This accident has brought my family and even some friends so much closer to me and us it’s overwhelming. The love and support almost makes me scratch my head. Me? Why?

My parents have been there for me and i know Marlee’s parents have been there for her. I can’t express the deep gratitude i have for these people and for everyone who helped, visited us, or contacted us through text or social media.

And a special shout out to Tyro 460. Good to see you brother and thank you for stopping by. Means a lot!!

I will try to update here a little. But out of respect for Marlee i will keep it minimal. Personally i don’t care as I’m a media whore, so you may see more on me soon lol

Thank you all and god bless you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk