Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    And a HUGE thank you both for visiting her and getting her phone for me. You guys rock!!!! Love you both!
    Of course! Love you guys too! ♥️ Can’t wait to see you guys healing together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Of course! Love you guys too! Can’t wait to see you guys healing together!

I can’t even begin to express how thankful I am for you & Chris. You two made my time in the hospital not seem so bad or so long!! Even for my parents, my dad especially, was so excited every time you guys would come in. It was like the one positive thing from the experience. I will never be able to thank you both enough!!!

We are on the road to recovery - Vic is finally home & ready to go back to work. I’m struggling because I’m bored out of my mind & going stir crazy just sitting on my ass in Havasu & not being able to do anything or leave the house. I keep doing laps around the kitchen in our friends house here as my way of trying to walk & not just sit around so much. I have follow up appointments with my orthopedic surgeon & appointments to get my stitches & staples out tomorrow & then I’ll finally be joining Vic back in HB. I’m so ready to get up & out, but doctor says no walking for 3 months. Hopefully I can get some better news tomorrow
    I’m just so, so happy that Vic is feeling somewhat better & is okay enough to be home & feeling up to going back to work. But, then again, I’ve never wanted to go back to work so bad in my life!!!

Thank you again, all, SO much for all the continued thoughts, prayers, positive thoughts, visits, messages & phone calls. We need all of it that we can get right now!
    My goal is to be up & walking with no back, neck or knee brace by Opening Day

Looks like we're both getting stitches and staples removed today. Finally. These things are driving me crazy. Although I did manage to shave right over the ones on my upper lip. Guess they'll have to dig those out.

I want to thank everyone again who called, texted, and visited. Tyro 460 you're a good man! Carla M. Chris and Candace. And the others. Thank you sooo much.

Back to the real world today for me. Dealing with insurance. Work. Bills. Hopefully should be back to work Monday as long as my doc says I'm not going to die.

Sleeping has been a bitch. There is no comfortable position after breaking 10 ribs. Standing is about the closest. So I need to figure something out because popping pain pills at 530am to sleep for 3hrs wont last long.

Soooooo good to hear! And the Marlee gets to head home today! Amazing! Hope you find a way to get some sleep!

Rough Holiday for us

We are all a big dysfunctional boating family, we help each other out. We are happy to here you guys are healing up.

Last edited by K-034; 12-10-2018 at 05:17 PM.

Sooo, Vic how was work? Getting any sleep with them broken ribs?
    Marlee, how is it back at the house?

Sleeping is almost impossible. Although i got almost 4hrs straight last night. Most of my nights consist of moving from the bed to chair to couch about every hour or two at the most.

There just isn’t a comfortable position.

Most of my sleep (1-2hrs) comes almost immediately after taking a pain pill lol

It’s okay being back home. I’m just bored out of my mind & I think driving Vic crazy because all I’m able to do is sit on my phone & big him or sit & watch tv. Catching up on Netflix. Lol. But I’m getting up & around more every day. I’m ready to be home home & be with Vic. I’m going stir crazy wanting to get out of the house!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    It’s okay being back home. I’m just bored out of my mind & I think driving Vic crazy because all I’m able to do is sit on my phone & big him or sit & watch tv. Catching up on Netflix. Lol. But I’m getting up & around more every day. I’m ready to be home home & be with Vic. I’m going stir crazy wanting to get out of the house!

Marlee, you should watch all of the OZARK mini series so you're prepared for a trip to lake of the ozarks with Vic

Im so relieved to know your both home and on the mend!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Marlee, you should watch all of the OZARK mini series so you're prepared for a trip to lake of the ozarks with Vic

Im so relieved to know your both home and on the mend!
    I’m seriously going to try and do LOTO next year. But this time i want to spend the entire week there and visit more than just Captain Ron’s.