Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    I might know of a minister who does a great job if you need one.
    It just so happens that we do need one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good to hear you in good spirits Marlee, haven't met you as yet but will one day, keep the positive thoughts as you and Vic heal....

Nice to e-meet you!! I’m sure we’ll get to meet one day. We’ll be alright. Luckily my mom is a 2-time cancer kicker & she’s been here with me & I’m feeling just as strong as she has been. We’re calling me the Mini Wonder Woman
    I’m more concerned now about getting Vic home. It’s killing me that we haven’t been able to see each other since it happened

I just got released from the hospital (FINALLY) & am now more eager than ever to just get Vic home. Hopefully he’s only a day or two behind me. He’s stubborn; if he can put up living with me & actually wants to marry me, then this will be a cake walk for him!
    It’ll be a long road, but with all the continued love, support, positive thoughts & prayers, we will get through this. Thank you all, again, SO much.

Thank God you are both recovering and are on the road to a full recovery.
    CA mortgage services. www.wmrloans.com

Vic, you really need to post more updates!

Vic, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you feel better soon. Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

True. So I was released from the hospital last Saturday. I believe Marlee was released a couple days prior. We're both doing well. Marlee definitely has much more to deal with as her ankle will take longer to heal than my ribs. I'm doing pretty damn good considering my injuries. We're both very lucky. Looking at the pontoon yesterday, its a miracle that we're both alive really. The damage is extensive and definitely beyond repair. Not that I care.

Our focus is getting Marlee healed and walking without a walker or crutches. But before that happens we have to get her home. Which is turning out to be a big deal. Fortunately her parents have been by her side since the day of the accident and have the ability to stay with her until she's healed. So thankful for them!!!

Thank you all for your calls, texts, notes, and even some who visited us in the hospital. Super grateful for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post

And a HUGE thank you both for visiting her and getting her phone for me. You guys rock!!!! Love you both!

Hi Vic, Glad you two are on the mend. Let me know if you need anything
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    Hi Vic, Glad you two are on the mend. Let me know if you need anything
    Pat
    I’m finally home after 3 weeks of being away and 8 days in the hospital lol

Marlee will be back Saturday.

Thank you Pat!