Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Rough Holiday for us

What started out as a fairly normal after Thanksgiving boat ride turned in to my biggest nightmare yet.

Surreal really. Looking around after regaining consciousness and not seeing my girl was beyond surreal. It was devastating.

Apparently i suffered the more severe injuries so they flew me to Goodyear. Marlee was transported to Havasu. Though I’m not certain how they determine who flies, she sure seems as bad off as i am. And the worst part is i haven’t seen her since that day.

I’m not going to go in to any details. And i won’t share the extent of our injuries. I will say that we will both be just fine. In time.

And i will say thank you very much to the first responders. To our friends Scot and Keli, and especially to my friend Kevin. Without his knowledge and quick actions, who knows, i may not be here total. And a huge thank you to Rob and Marie Ackerman for taking care of my parents. You guys rock.

So many friends helped i was amazed. Thank you all so very much!!

I will say this. This accident has brought my family and even some friends so much closer to me and us it’s overwhelming. The love and support almost makes me scratch my head. Me? Why?

My parents have been there for me and i know Marlee’s parents have been there for her. I can’t express the deep gratitude i have for these people and for everyone who helped, visited us, or contacted us through text or social media.

And a special shout out to Tyro 460. Good to see you brother and thank you for stopping by. Means a lot!!

I will try to update here a little. But out of respect for Marlee i will keep it minimal. Personally i don’t care as I’m a media whore, so you may see more on me soon lol

Thank you all and god bless you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just glad to know you and marlee will make a full recovery...was looking for ya friday nite and saturday taking pics when I heard, hope you two are healing and will be back on the water soon....

Sorry to see you guys going through this.
    Heal well and soon.

Holy cow
    Heal up
    Get well soon
    Speedy recoveries ! ! !
    RSCHAP1

Offer still stands if you need anything.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Offer still stands if you need anything.
    Thanks Jordy!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Oh my... Im glad to see you typing here but WTH???

Im sorry that I wasn't on to see this sooner Vic... :(

Please keep us up to date sir...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thanks for posting something babe, but I don’t mind what you share.

Yes, it was insane & from what I’ve heard, you & I were doing the same thing, which is just panicking over where the other is!
    Yes, our injuries are bad & yes, it was an awful accident, but all I care about is that you & I are recovering & we are going to recover completely.

This could have been so much worse & I still am DYING over the fact that I still haven’t been able to see you, but I am so thankful to have been able to hear your voice every day.
    I feel very, very fortunate that both of us are here for another day, and I am so thankful, fortunate & blessed by all the calls, texts, Facebook messages & visitors that I am still receiving every day.
    I am so thankful for Vic’s parents for being there with him every day, & I am very thankful for mine being by my side every day as well. I am so, so thankful to Rob Ackerman for not leaving my side until I was in the ambulance & for keeping me calm, even though all you told me was that Vic had a broken nose & for Kevin Monsoor for staying by my man & making sure he was okay as well. I will forever be grateful to the two of you!!!!

Thank you all again SO much for all your love, thoughts, prayers & messages to both Vic & myself. We sure do need all the positivity we can get. I know we have a long road ahead of us. Plus — I have a wedding we still need to plan!

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    Thanks for posting something babe, but I don’t mind what you share.

Yes, it was insane & from what I’ve heard, you & I were doing the same thing, which is just panicking over where the other is!
    Yes, our injuries are bad & yes, it was an awful accident, but all I care about is that you & I are recovering & we are going to recover completely.

This could have been so much worse & I still am DYING over the fact that I still haven’t been able to see you, but I am so thankful to have been able to hear your voice every day.
    I feel very, very fortunate that both of us are here for another day, and I am so thankful, fortunate & blessed by all the calls, texts, Facebook messages & visitors that I am still receiving every day.
    I am so thankful for Vic’s parents for being there with him every day, & I am very thankful for mine being by my side every day as well. I am so, so thankful to Rob Ackerman for not leaving my side until I was in the ambulance & for keeping me calm, even though all you told me was that Vic had a broken nose & for Kevin Monsoor for staying by my man & making sure he was okay as well. I will forever be grateful to the two of you!!!!

Thank you all again SO much for all your love, thoughts, prayers & messages to both Vic & myself. We sure do need all the positivity we can get. I know we have a long road ahead of us. Plus — I have a wedding we still need to plan!
    So awesome to see that you both are doing well and in good spirits!

Father God, we lift up our friends for your care and support. We thank you for the wisdom you grant to the first responders/nurses/doctors and thank you for the resources that allowed for speedy treatment of our friends.

We entrust our friends into your caring hands for the future healing that is required to restore Vic and Marlee to full health and fellowship with family and friends.

We thank you for the miracles and blessings you grant us daily, we thank you for your GRACE, not through our own goodness or works but your GRACE (Unearned favor in Gods eyes).

It was GRACE that put your SON on the cross for each of us personally, we can't understand WHY you love us so, and care for us, but we say thank you for your GRACE, care, blessings.

AMEN!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MarleeHill View Post
    Plus — I have a wedding we still need to plan!
    I might know of a minister who does a great job if you need one.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.