Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lucas Oil Drag Boats

Who is going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me

Phoenix should be right around the corner as well.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Phoenix should be right around the corner as well.
    You are correct! It’s next weekend! We are getting ready as I type. Lol.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Chris/CandACE, how about a recap on how you guys have done and how your hydro has progressed since y'all started. Are you getting it all dialed in?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Lucas Oil Drag Boats

We did pretty good for our 1st in a half year out, went to the semifinals in Parker last year, then at the season opener we where number one qualifier out of the box with a 5.302 on a 5.30 index but went out in the quarter finals because the fuel pump broke and we destroyed the blower. Parker this year with a new blower went to the Finals but got beat by break out, we ran a 5.292 l, broke out by .008 of a second. Chandler at the world Finals took out Tommy Tompson with a 5.32et first round but unfortunately broke a throttle cable second round, all in all we had a really good year and learned what parts need to be checked, looking forward to running again eventually. As far as the boat, dad has that thing dialed in

Pic from dragboats.com

Last edited by K-034; 11-14-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    We did pretty good for our 1st in a half year out, went to the semifinals in Parker last year, then at the season opener we where number one qualifier out of the box with a 5.302 on a 5.30 index but went out in the quarter finals because the fuel pump broke and we destroyed the blower. Parker this year with a new blower went to the Finals but got beat by break out, we ran a 5.292 l, broke out by .008 of a second. Chandler at the world Finals took out Tommy Tompson with a 5.32et first round but unfortunately broke a throttle cable second round, all in all we had a really good year and learned what parts need to be checked, looking forward to running again eventually. As far as the boat, dad has that thing dialed in

Pic from dragboats.com

Ummmm 5.312, not 5.320 against Tommy Thompson, babe. It’s a huge difference in this class.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Thanks for the summary C&C....

I admire your families cohesiveness and having such a cool project to work on together!

What kind of MPH do you hit in order to run a 5.3xxx et? Are you close to the ragged edge with your set up?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Thanks for the summary C&C....

I admire your families cohesiveness and having such a cool project to work on together!

What kind of MPH do you hit in order to run a 5.3xxx et? Are you close to the ragged edge with your set up?
    Thanks Bruce! Running about 168mph. And nowhere near the edge, Joe’s been fighting with her to slow her down. This boat just wants to go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.K034 View Post
    Thanks Bruce! Running about 168mph. And nowhere near the edge, Joe’s been fighting with her to slow her down. This boat just wants to go fast.

Ummmmmm 178mph babe