Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Labor Day weekend plans...????

I trust everyone is doing well...

Lets share some plans/photos of the weekend...

Today is my 33rd wedding anniversary...

We are going to start with a small dinner (playing that one by ear) and then the:

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 12.34.02 PM.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  60.9 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Congrats Bruce, nothing exciting planned for us we are just working on the garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok sir, post some pics of JoMaMa all sweaty and enjoying a cold one... Tell Joe that my new hips have me jumping around like a 16 yr old...

I believe Anna and I are driving to Wheatland in the morning to see TonE' and the Shazam crew... Anna is friends with Lou Osmond's grand daughter (team Speed Sport TFH) so Anna wants to go and hang out/take photos with her at the drags... I will try to put up some photos...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ok sir, post some pics of JoMaMa all sweaty and enjoying a cold one... Tell Joe that my new hips have me jumping around like a 16 yr old...

I believe Anna and I are driving to Wheatland in the morning to see TonE' and the Shazam crew... Anna is friends with Lou Osmond's grand daughter (team Speed Sport TFH) so Anna wants to go and hang out/take photos with her at the drags... I will try to put up some photos...
    Congrats, Bruce!!! How amazing to be in love for so many years! ♥️ Joe drove in today and it’s his birthday tomorrow. Have fun out there, would love to go to a Wheatland race! Kinda weird that you want sweaty photos of Joe. Lol. miss you, friend!

Congrats buddy!!

We are in Parker now. Its rough out here. I wouldn't recommend it for any liberals. Or anyone who earns their living on their back LOL

Hanging out in the LBC gonna ride bikes down along the beach hit a few pubs have some grub.maybe hit up SEALEGS AT THE BEACH down in BOLSA CHICA state beach

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Congrats buddy!!

We are in Parker now. Its rough out here. I wouldn't recommend it for any liberals. Or anyone who earns their living on their back LOL

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats Mr. Bruce !!!!!
    I was going to go to Indy to work on a pro mod but they got someone that lived a little closer, so staying home and doing honey do's.

Happy Birthday Joe !!!

Ahahahah CandACE... The Sweaty pics is of y'all working on the shop!!! NOTHING more... :O

Thanks for the congrats yall...

I hope everyone had a safe/fun time

Congrats Sir

We went to Parker of course