Husler jet Boat 18'

Thank you for looking at my 1978 Hustler jet boat I need to sell due to other comments.
    Pickup arrangements need to be made within 7 days also. I will help deliver up to 200 miles for a reasonable fee, please email me for delivery info before bidding thank you. All feedback will be sent after it is received. Now with all that said, here is how the boat is.
    This is a very nice jet boat! This is one of a kind 18' Hustler. The interior was custom made and is in good shape. The motor only has 10 hrs on it since a complete rebuild. Big block Chevy 0.40 over with flat top pistons, hyd cam with crane rockers, 7/16 screw in studs, gear drive, new aluminum intake, new 780 Holley chrome carb, it runs and sounds great. The motor compartment is very clean. The boat has around 500 hrs on it! The deck is in great shape and has flames on it! very cool. You can blow a tuber off the tube with it! The gel coat has very few scratches but still looks nice. It is Red, & Orange with Yellow strips, with flames! Trailer is an Ellis,one of the best, tires are just ok new. This boat draws a crowd everywhere. Its loud, fast and looks awesome. If you need more pics please let me know I will take some more for you.

Thank you
    Kevin
    818-822-7208
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by kevin5754; 03-02-2019 at 12:17 PM.