Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

Long Beach Races...

Who's goin?

as LBX Dave can attest, our usual shade sitting spot under the big MARINE STADIUM sign is gone... The bathrooms/building is completely gone but the sign is left...

I will be milling around the stadium all Friday, hopefully getting to visit with the racers in the pit...

Flying in Thursday night and leaving Sunday early evening...

I hope to see some familiar smiles and hear some familiar laughs at "THE BEACH"...

Bruce...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Who's goin?

as LBX Dave can attest, our usual shade sitting spot under the big MARINE STADIUM sign is gone... The bathrooms/building is completely gone but the sign is left...

I will be milling around the stadium all Friday, hopefully getting to visit with the racers in the pit...

Flying in Thursday night and leaving Sunday early evening...

I hope to see some familiar smiles and hear some familiar laughs at "THE BEACH"...

Bruce...
    Its a bummer BUT Im still gonns set up on thr grass next to it as usual. See you on friday ?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeeep....

I will be in and out and around the stadium as food needs dictate...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Too bad I'm not going this year. Not because I wont be home.

We have to have a good showing in LB after our win in Burley.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

@ Vic.... BUT HOW WILL I GET MY HB SWAG???

@ 76Bonneville.... I will chat you up in the pits for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    @ Vic.... BUT HOW WILL I GET MY HB SWAG???

@ 76Bonneville.... I will chat you up in the pits for sure!!!
    At Dominicos of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    At Dominicos of course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just there, the spaghetti and meatballs & minestrone zope' was outstanding...

Quote Originally Posted by 76bonneville View Post
    we have to have a good showing in lb after our win in burley.

sent from my sm-g930v using tapatalk
    c-ya saturday................mouz
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Let the fun begin just staked my claim right next to the MARINE STADIUM sign

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk