Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    Let the fun begin just staked my claim right next to the MARINE STADIUM sign

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Have fun out there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great day on Saturday a lot of awesome racing and those new capsule K boats absolutely insane. put on a sad note there were two crashes today that I heard of the mr. Magoo crackerbox went up on the Rocks both driver and Rider are okay but had a serious accident with the unblown flat class with Corey Ferguson driving the white capsule boat and Greg Duff in the Boot Barn boat. during the race going into a turn Corey Ferguson went up and over Greg Duff and Greg Duff is in the hospital and semi critical condition. Corey is physically okay but there's a lot of torn up the emotions going on right now so let's send all our thoughts and prayers to everybody involved and big prayers for Greg to recover.

And my information comes directly from one of Corey Ferguson's team members again sending big thoughts and prayers to everybody involved that everybody comes out on the good side

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Prayers for Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for Greg to make a great recovery and strength for his family. We have known them for a long time. I pray that Corey will be okay too. Both of these guys are great kids. Sending hugs to all involved.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redant View Post
    Praying for Greg to make a great recovery and strength for his family. We have known them for a long time. I pray that Corey will be okay too. Both of these guys are great kids. Sending hugs to all involved.
    It was great to give you a hug Deb, my sweet sweet friend... Sorry I didn't get to say "see you later tater"...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

I know it's been a month since the Long Beach race, but here's a pic of my son doing a little tail dance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    I know it's been a month since the Long Beach race, but here's a pic of my son doing a little tail dance.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    That one got my attention when I saw it happen... I'm sorry that I didn't get to sync up with you, it was a pretty nutty weekend to say the least...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams