Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A big block definitely looks the part in a jet, and I'm sure that's what I'll always run. But with the TR options on an LS it's doable. I'm sure with a little work you could mount injectors in the base of a TR and then use twin throttle bodies up top to meter the air. All you would need would be one MAP,TPS, etc to calibrate things with. Put a set of Holley's fake BB valve covers on the LS and you're golden. It'll pass the 20' test.

I would just be running the tunnel ram and 2 individual throttle bodies and retaining fuel injection. Fuel would enter the manifold via fuel injectors just like a traditional LS platform.
    Who knows, I may just sell the whole thing and move onto something else. My motivation is really slim right now..lol
    John Johnson

Ridetech Suspension
    Direct: 812-481-4737
    Email: jjohnson@ridetech.com

http://ridetech.com

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Ive seen some OKIE guys put hairdryers on junkyard LS engines with BEAUCOUP boost in JET drag boats that make pass after pass after pass after pass after pass after season after season after seASON AFTer season....

You get the picture...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Ive seen some OKIE guys put hairdryers on junkyard LS engines with BEAUCOUP boost in JET drag boats that make pass after pass after pass after pass after pass after season after season after seASON AFTer season....

You get the picture...
    The LS is a wicked platform for sure. I'm just trying to figure out which one to swing into the Jeep. 400 HP would be great, 500 HP would be more great.

The GM crate engine lineup is pretty amazing these days. I recall a video of a 572 running on the dyno where they had it banging the limiter on a Friday afternoon, throttled all the way up, and the left it that way all weekend. Came back Monday morning and it was still running and banging off the limiter. Hard to go wrong with that, and a warranty. The junkyard LS's are a great and cost effective way to go as well.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    The LS is a wicked platform for sure. I'm just trying to figure out which one to swing into the Jeep. 400 HP would be great, 500 HP would be more great.

The GM crate engine lineup is pretty amazing these days. I recall a video of a 572 running on the dyno where they had it banging the limiter on a Friday afternoon, throttled all the way up, and the left it that way all weekend. Came back Monday morning and it was still running and banging off the limiter. Hard to go wrong with that, and a warranty. The junkyard LS's are a great and cost effective way to go as well.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams