Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to me bike.

Sweet scoot! Been there, done that, got the t-shirt from the chiropractor to prove it.... moved onto baggers.
    Check out CycleXchange for some cool goodies it needs any updates. And buy the carb sync tool now before it even gets home.

Name:  48814A43-1FB4-44AE-AFDF-3E5244770055.jpeg
Views: 167
Size:  358.8 KBName:  60C1A48A-F424-4711-8E50-7193CB5A0A7C.jpeg
Views: 111
Size:  408.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    That's a cool old chop. My buddy has a replica Captain America bike he's trying to get out of his shop. The old school is making a come back finally. Enough with the big wheel UFO Kachina paint job shit for a while.

Edit: Found the link to the bike. I think Vic would look great on this and they have the football helmet that would be thrown in at no cost.

http://baggernation.com/gallery.php?gid=1020

Fucking Jordo LOL

Thanks for the advise. Have been riding it a little, but only close to home. Back tire is a Winston car tire dated 02 and has the cracks to prove it. Clutch is bad, have to use my feet to come to a complete stop like the Flintstones. Rides better than I thought it would.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    That's a cool old chop. My buddy has a replica Captain America bike he's trying to get out of his shop. The old school is making a come back finally. Enough with the big wheel UFO Kachina paint job shit for a while.

Edit: Found the link to the bike. I think Vic would look great on this and they have the football helmet that would be thrown in at no cost.

http://baggernation.com/gallery.php?gid=1020
    Some day Im going to do this but NOT with a watch (I don't wear one)... Im going to throw down my cellphone, run it over a few times and head off into the desert...

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Great pic, 76Bonneville! That's a great looking bike. Never had a chance to try out something quite like that. Looks difficult to ride, but I'll take your word for it that it's not.
    I'm all in on Ligandrol because it's the best.

New to me bike. Ride it for a couple days then cut the neck off the bastard.

Pic uploader isn't cooperating with me making this worthless!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

New to me bike. Ride it for a couple days then cut the neck off the bastard.

Pic uploader isn't cooperating with me making this worthless!
    Are you using Tapatalk? Or the web page?

Name:  IMG_5821.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  327.3 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Webpage from laptop. Me no tapatalky. If this works it is perhaps a size issue.

Name:  11391361_897661606942305_2079149980950770529_n.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  55.5 KB

Guess if I reduce the size about 75% it makes a big difference.

So I sold my Street Glide after almost 8 years. Was without a scooter for about a week when a deal presented itself that was too good to pass up. I have some expensive friends it seems.

Name:  Day 1.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  374.8 KB

Torn down and ready for surgery.

Name:  neck teardown-rs.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  244.1 KB