Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to me bike.

Looks good. What year is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Looks good. What year is it?

Thanks! Should have parts back from paint this week, then it will look way better!

It's a 2017, which was the same as 2018. The 2019 models changed a bunch on the electronics side, including adding apple car play, which I don't use, but was supposed to be a pretty big step. T
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Here's an update on the scoot. New wheel was installed and looks great! I'm currently waiting on a new tank, side covers, stretched bags, and a rear fender that are at paint. Once those are done it's off to upholstery for a new seat, bag and tour pack liners. The only possible hitch there is the Daytona Bike Week. Mine might go down for the show, which could wrench up the rest of the schedule. Trying to get it all finished up before Arizona Bike Week.

Attachment 69338
    Looking KILLER Jordy

Can you tell me anything about the bike on the lift in the back of the photo?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Looking KILLER Jordy

Can you tell me anything about the bike on the lift in the back of the photo?
    I believe it's this Road Glide that was built a few years ago with a 26" front wheel. The guy has built a handful of bikes with my buddy and decided to change this one over to the fat front tire style in lieu of the big wheel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    pretty cool, I saw the fat front tire and lower legs on the front end and couldn't tell what was going on there...

y'all do good work!
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    pretty cool, I saw the fat front tire and lower legs on the front end and couldn't tell what was going on there...

y'all do good work!
    It's all torn down to get rid of the 26" wheel, which runs the standard trees with a rake, to go with what's essentially a 23" wheel, with wider trees, a different fender, and a different rake. The ride is night and day from the big wheel and stock.

Just about finished as there's not much left to be touched. New tank, side covers, lower bags, rear fender, seat, exhaust, bag and tour pack liners. Put about 500 miles on her at bike week on various rides and she rides as good as she looks. Time to sell and start another project.

Name:  53674853_10157191662764675_1290042007728685056_o.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  73.3 KB

Looks bad ass. Some day I'll bust mine out of the garage and attempt to get to my 1000 mile service LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Looks bad ass. Some day I'll bust mine out of the garage and attempt to get to my 1000 mile service LOL
    Who are you kidding? In another 50 years it's going to be a barn find.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Who are you kidding? In another 50 years it's going to be a barn find.
    So i should unplug the tender? Hahahaha