Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to me bike.

Looks like you are ready for a road trip. Nice bike, congrats.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Looks much better! Have bags, side covers, fender, and stretched tank ordered. Chin scoop is done at paint and waiting for the chrome guy for the insert. Changed out the fork internals while it was all apart. This thing rides amazing now.

Name:  Progress.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  260.0 KB
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    Looks like you are ready for a road trip. Nice bike, congrats.

Thanks! The changes Harley did on these new bikes is unreal. It's like riding a couch. The tour pack was never really an interest to me previously, but I honestly use it more than the side bags now. Throw the laptop in there and head to the office without issue. It would probably fit in the side bags, but I don't need to find out now.

I've rented the Road Glide's a.couple of times and really like them. For now I have to stick to my Jap roots. They are also more in my price range.
    Pic of my 99 Valkyrie

This site has a 2MB limit per pic. Which is stupid beCause the server is massive. As soon as i figure out how to increase that i will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    I've rented the Road Glide's a.couple of times and really like them. For now I have to stick to my Jap roots. They are also more in my price range.Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Nothing wrong with that. I was always a big fan of the bat wing, but I now understand why everybody I know who went from the bat wing to the shark nose (Road Glide) said they'd never go back. The stationary fairing takes some getting used to, but only having the weight of the forks and wheels, rather than fighting the weight of the fairing and the wind, is pretty crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    This site has a 2MB limit per pic. Which is stupid beCause the server is massive. As soon as i figure out how to increase that i will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No worries, the pics were fucking HUGE!!!! Like 5Kx7.5K. Pulled them right off my phone. Didn't realize it would shoot that kind of resolution.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Looks much better! Have bags, side covers, fender, and stretched tank ordered. Chin scoop is done at paint and waiting for the chrome guy for the insert. Changed out the fork internals while it was all apart. This thing rides amazing now.

Name:  Progress.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  260.0 KB
    Good looking ride Jordy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    Good looking ride Jordy!!!!
    Thanks! Got a bunch more ordered, the painter online to start shooting when it shows up, the my upholstery guy directly after. Hoping to have it all done by April for Arizona Bike Month.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Here's an update on the scoot. New wheel was installed and looks great! I'm currently waiting on a new tank, side covers, stretched bags, and a rear fender that are at paint. Once those are done it's off to upholstery for a new seat, bag and tour pack liners. The only possible hitch there is the Daytona Bike Week. Mine might go down for the show, which could wrench up the rest of the schedule. Trying to get it all finished up before Arizona Bike Week.

Name:  wheel update.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  110.4 KB