Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotlanta

Hotlanta

Had to make a quick trip out to the ATL. Been awhile since I’ve been here. Gotta say i missed a lot that last couple times i came out.

Had dinner Thursday night at Ted’s Montana. Killer Bison rib eye. Had no idea.

Name:  IMG_1247.JPG
Views: 126
Size:  383.3 KB

After that headed over to the Red Phone Booth. Love that place. If you’re a whiskey, scotch or bourbon drinker this is the place for you. And if you happen to enjoy a good cigar with your drink, all the better. Great ambiance and the service is off the charts good. Just remember to wear a shirt with a collar or you’ll find yourself looking like me lol

Name:  IMG_1249.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  385.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1253.JPG
Size:  502.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1261.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  396.7 KB

Friday i had a customer meeting that lasted all of 45 min, so time to play again. Went over to Peachtree Mall and hit a couple places including the Hardrock. Such a cool old street filled with great bars and restaurants.

Name:  IMG_1268.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  381.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_1265.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  569.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1276.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  321.3 KB

Last night headed over to Papadeaux to try their seafood. The food was okay. The place was jam packed. Not sure if I’d go back again but it was definitely an experience.

Name:  IMG_1284.JPG
Size:  317.5 KB

After that I hit the Sundial Lounge at the top of the Westin. 72 floors up and your ears definitely know it. Very cool lounge and a great place to chill

Name:  IMG_1289.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  294.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_1288.JPG
Size:  445.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1290.JPG
Size:  436.0 KB

Waiting to Catch my flight back to LA but will definitely be visiting again real soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to visit every two weeks or so for work, when I still worked, the city was fun, but the traffic was so bad I got to the point I couldn't stand going back, have fun.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I have one sister that lives just inside the 285 and one sister that lives outside the loop near Alpharetta...

Back in the day with TRUE, I used to stay at the Peachtree Westin and would have our hospitality suite set up in the "Magic Johnson Suite" (two floors and about 1/5 of those two floors, its a round building)... We had some rocking parties there... We would have the claw foot bathtub FULL of iced adult beverages, trays of crab claws, trays of jumbo shrimp... There was a hot tub/jacuzzi tub big enough for a dozen PLUS people...Those were the days...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Now I have to try a Bison Rib eye, Looks like a good Business trip

Quote Originally Posted by Lifes Rough View Post
    Now I have to try a Bison Rib eye, Looks like a good Business trip
    Great trip. 1hr meeting and the rest was all fun.

The Red Phone booth was awesome. I will definitely be going back. Nothing like a high class bourbon and whiskey bar that sells fine cigars where they’ll punch or cut and light for you .....ah man a little slice of heaven for sure

Next time you're out that way you need to hit up JBB and put his tour guide services to work.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Next time you're out that way you need to hit up JBB and put his tour guide services to work.
    3-4 weeks I’ll be back. If he can make it rain I’ll hit the little bastard up for sure

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    He still around somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    He still around somewhere?
    He's around the Community Harbour with that Brown character.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Had to make a quick trip out to the ATL. Been awhile since I’ve been here. Gotta say i missed a lot that last couple times i came out.

Had dinner Thursday night at Ted’s Montana. Killer Bison rib eye. Had no idea.

Name:  IMG_1247.JPG
Size:  383.3 KB

After that headed over to the Red Phone Booth. Love that place. If you’re a whiskey, scotch or bourbon drinker this is the place for you. And if you happen to enjoy a good cigar with your drink, all the better. Great ambiance and the service is off the charts good. Just remember to wear a shirt with a collar or you’ll find yourself looking like me lol

Name:  IMG_1249.JPG
Size:  385.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1253.JPG
Size:  502.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_1261.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  396.7 KB

Friday i had a customer meeting that lasted all of 45 min, so time to play again. Went over to Peachtree Mall and hit a couple places including the Hardrock. Such a cool old street filled with great bars and restaurants.

Name:  IMG_1268.JPG
Views: 129
Size:  381.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_1265.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  569.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_1276.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  321.3 KB

Last night headed over to Papadeaux to try their seafood. The food was okay. The place was jam packed. Not sure if I’d go back again but it was definitely an experience.

Name:  IMG_1284.JPG
Size:  317.5 KB

After that I hit the Sundial Lounge at the top of the Westin. 72 floors up and your ears definitely know it. Very cool lounge and a great place to chill

Name:  IMG_1289.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  294.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_1288.JPG
Size:  445.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_1290.JPG
Size:  436.0 KB

Waiting to Catch my flight back to LA but will definitely be visiting again real soon.

What do you think of Georgia? I heard lots of lakes