I am renting out my timeshare at the Nautical Beachfront Resort, as I am unable to use it this year. Desert Storm is the busiest event weekend of the year and one that should not be missed. All waterfront hotels are sold out, so this won't last.

Details:
Check in Friday April 20th at 4pm
One bedroom / 4 occupancy with kitchenette
Lake view
2 night minimum at $400 a night or take the entire week for $1,100
Free boat launch daily

For your protection, payment can be made via credit card directly to the timeshare office at the Nautical Resort. I will put your name on the room and you can call for confirmation and to make payment once we agree on all terms and conditions.
Please no scammers or those who would not treat the room as if it was their own. If you would like to reserve this, please call me so that we can go over any additional details.

For pictures, please visit http://www.firstcabinclub.com/ which is the official timeshare for the Nautical.

Thanks,

David K.

PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT ADVISEMENT'S:
*NO BBQ's AND NO PETS are permitted (Support, Emotional AND Therapy dogs ARE NOT PERMITTED)
ADA REGISTERED SERVICE DOGS ARE WELCOME, TO AVOID CONFUSION, PLEASE ADVISE OWNER SERVICES IF AN ADA REGISTERED SERVICE DOG WILL ACCOMPANY YOU.
*NO SMOKING of any kind is permitted in the unit
*Indoor furniture MUST remain indoors at all times or charges will apply
*Unit MUST be left in tidy condition or cleaning fees will apply
*Housekeeping service is provided once during your week, Mondays for beach level and Tuesdays for parking and top levels
Charge applies for any additional service requests
*Use of stairs required to access some units
* *Charges may apply for launching & parking of additional watercraft
*Guest check in/registration is at the Nautical Beachfront Resort,
the front desk is open 24 hours (only guest names that appear on the reservation will be permitted to check in unless prior arrangements have been made with owner services)
*Credit card required at check in

at www.firstcabinclub.com andwww.golakehavasu.com