Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar

does anyone need a new/custom gun barrel built?

This one is in 300 WSM:

Name:  IMG_0801.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  413.8 KB

Name:  IMG_0808.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  343.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0810.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  756.2 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Name:  IMG_0814.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  292.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0813.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  316.5 KB

Name:  IMG_2581.JPG
Views: 128
Size:  748.5 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

WOW, you're way over my head, I just went two weeks ago and bought a new S/W MP 15 sport II, haven't shot it yet, but will soon, where have you been going to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    WOW, you're way over my head, I just went two weeks ago and bought a new S/W MP 15 sport II, haven't shot it yet, but will soon, where have you been going to shoot.
    I shoot 100 yards from my patio

lets shoot up at my house (the man cave), about 2 miles north of where your sitting, sipping coffee NOT at our house at Lake Forest CC in LSL...

I will bring some cool toys to shoot...

Jfab and I need to break in this new puppy... and see if it groups SUB .5" and makes clover leafs...

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    I shoot 100 yards from my patio

lets shoot up at my house (the man cave), about 2 miles north of where your sitting, sipping coffee NOT at our house at Lake Forest CC in LSL...

I will bring some cool toys to shoot...

Jfab and I need to break in this new puppy... and see if it groups SUB .5" and makes clover leafs...
    I'll take you up on that offer, but let's wait until it warms up a bit, the weather here in the Midwest hasn't been the best lately.

I'm fairly knowledgeable with handguns, especially the 5-6 own, but this is the first long rifle I've bought, I hate calling them assault rifles, I'm not assaulting anything, so I'm taking it slow, I've also been researching red-dots, I've got my eye on one, this stuff gets expensive quick.

I just about froze my NADS off when I came out of Wentzville Progress Park at noon after playing pickle ball all morning...

Whenever your ready...