Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Love my V10. Bad ass mofo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by tchb View Post
    I have had 3 V 10s in RVs and nothing ever went wrong. My new one has a six speed trans which makes it much nicer.
    Again, great until they're not. In an RV, they're not seeing the day to day use that a regular vehicle sees. I have had customers with fleets of them that continually shit the bed, and they couldn't get rid of them fast enough.

Having an engine that is out of balance from the beginning and requires balance shafts to operate just has more to go wrong. Ford and Dodge both tried different methods, with one in the block, the other under the valve covers. The exotics play with the firing order to alleviate, or at least minimize the balance issues. I'll stick with tried and true V8's, and now an I6... ugh!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Maybe they are low on oil? Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    Update, I went to shop for a 26' - 28' class c . but, what I bought was a 31' 5" forest river class c with side outs, and I'm not even sure how that happened !
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Yes our 2017 RV has the Ford V10 and 6 speed. It drives much nicer than our 2012 with a 5 speed.