Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    Is that a mobile X-ray lab??? I've seen that at the refineries x-raying pipes and shit. Very cool but does it glow in the dark??

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    Carolynandbob, yes brakes & dual axle trailer.

2FF its the E350, still on the fence if I need an RV or just a full size pickup. some of the trucks & some of the RV's are pretty close in price. were really not familiar with the RV lifestyle. we mainly stay at Best Western.
    Then you will be good. Mine was an E450. Most people ask if there is enough motor to tow a certain weight. What you really need to know is: Will it STOP a certain weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynandBob View Post
    Then you will be good. Mine was an E450. Most people ask if there is enough motor to tow a certain weight. What you really need to know is: Will it STOP a certain weight.
    exactly, I have a CC, 4x4 nissan frontier which has a tow rating of 6100 lbs. the toon has a 32ft towing lenght & with gas in the 52 gallon tank its close to towing limit ! hold my beer and watch this.

Ford jokes aside, I'm not a fan of the V10 as you have extra shit to go wrong with balance shafts and the like. They're good until they're not.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Ford jokes aside, I'm not a fan of the V10 as you have extra shit to go wrong with balance shafts and the like. They're good until they're not.
    Love my V10. Bad ass mofo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the v-10 will tow the toon with ease...I've towed 10 k with those class c's... the best upgrade will be the 5 star tune and the sumo' springs...most come with a 5k hitch that can e modified to a 10k easy...but, I see people towing way over 5k with the same hitch,... I own a fab/ muffler shop so I always up grade the hitch
    I would also if you can get the newer Class C with the six speed transmissions. I like the new 26ft class C with the pop out bedroom.

I have had 3 V 10s in RVs and nothing ever went wrong. My new one has a six speed trans which makes it much nicer.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tchb View Post
    I have had 3 V 10s in RVs and nothing ever went wrong. My new one has a six speed trans which makes it much nicer.
    the new 6r series transmissions are awesome... super stout if set up properly for towing or drag race... is that what is behind your v10?
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Update, I went to shop for a 26' - 28' class c . but, what I bought was a 31' 5" forest river class c with side outs, and I'm not even sure how that happened !

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    Update, I went to shop for a 26' - 28' class c . but, what I bought was a 31' 5" forest river class c with side outs, and I'm not even sure how that happened !
    Been there done that! Congrats. Post up some pics!