Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ex's crazed family

How many of you, who have been through divorce, have nutcase ex family members??

I can't be the only one with psycho ex family members who just can't seem to move on. I have a mentally unstable ex bil who seems to think he's gods gift to humanity. The guy really hasn't a pot to piss in. And he abused his ex-wife. He's some sort of laborer at a plant. And he was given that job by my mom lol. I seem to remember loaning him money when he wanted to buy a condo (thats gone now), letting him live with us for what seemed like an eternity. And countless other good deeds that I really didn't have to do.

So the other day a friend of his daughters posted a happy birthday thread on FB. So I greeted the kid, having known her all of her life I didn't think it was a big deal. Well apparently daddy dearest did and sends me a nice little threatening PM. I'd post it here but it has his name on it and no sense in telling the world what a loser he is.

Anyway It's been 4 years since I've been gone. Guess for this loser that just hasn't been long enough LOL

How long does it take?? Honestly other than this incident, I haven't given that guy a fraction of a second of thought in almost 4 years. I mean I've though longer and harder about what kind of oil to run in my Chevelle

Move on fat boy

bet you feel a little better just by posting. yes I've been divorced , hasn't everyone ? No my inlaws were fine, they tried to distance themselves is all. I have a new set of BIL's so we'll see.......

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    bet you feel a little better just by posting. yes I've been divorced , hasn't everyone ? No my inlaws were fine, they tried to distance themselves is all. I have a new set of BIL's so we'll see.......
    Just doing a little fishing lol

The Xs family were great about it, but the X-wife now, that was the problem, it took her years to finally stop slammin' me behind my back and in front of our two kids, when I mean years, I mean like 20 years, both the kids apologized to me ever time it happened, she went crazy for the longest time, she got remarried 3-4 years ago and finally it's stopped and we can be in the same room without her losing it.
    Hope this guy wakes up and realizes life is too short for silliness like this, plus karma is a bitch, good luck.

20yrs? Damn. Such a long time but i think That’ll be me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why you hittin on his daughter? lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    Why you hittin on his daughter? lol
    You’da thought that’s what i was from his nasty gram lol

Some people are born smart
    Others have to work at it

Then there’s him lol

Had a BIL fallowing me in his car. I stopped in the middle of the road late one night. Pointed my gun at him. He took off. Haven't seen him in 25 yrs.

I've only herd from my ex's dad, who is a nice guy and likes me more then his crazy daughter that I wrongfully married

My parents fought like tigers until they finally divorced when I was about 10. From that day, I can't remember my mother saying anything kind about my father - ever but when someone started in on my mom, around my dad, he would stop them in their tracks, say how wonderful of a person she was and that he was sorry it didn't work out for them and move on.

Who do you think I respected the most?
    The best things in life aren't things!