How many of you, who have been through divorce, have nutcase ex family members??

I can't be the only one with psycho ex family members who just can't seem to move on. I have a mentally unstable ex bil who seems to think he's gods gift to humanity. The guy really hasn't a pot to piss in. And he abused his ex-wife. He's some sort of laborer at a plant. And he was given that job by my mom lol. I seem to remember loaning him money when he wanted to buy a condo (thats gone now), letting him live with us for what seemed like an eternity. And countless other good deeds that I really didn't have to do.

So the other day a friend of his daughters posted a happy birthday thread on FB. So I greeted the kid, having known her all of her life I didn't think it was a big deal. Well apparently daddy dearest did and sends me a nice little threatening PM. I'd post it here but it has his name on it and no sense in telling the world what a loser he is.

Anyway It's been 4 years since I've been gone. Guess for this loser that just hasn't been long enough LOL

How long does it take?? Honestly other than this incident, I haven't given that guy a fraction of a second of thought in almost 4 years. I mean I've though longer and harder about what kind of oil to run in my Chevelle

Move on fat boy