Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: **Tuesday**

Wendi

**Tuesday**

Barrymac post up some pics heard you guys had a great time!!!

WMC
    I heard cole had some carnage. do tell. Bmac I've been called worse. This Tuesday's a good Tuesday

A little carnage but nothing serious.

During our day in the hills with guns and booze we got separated from a few of the group, after waiting for 30 minutes for them to arrive Ct and I got in his Teryx and headed back to see if we coould find them. Lets just say that CT can flat out drive but the big ass boulders aren't very forgiving. We hit a rock and destroyed the rear rim, two guys went back to my place and grabbed a buddies spare rear wheel, after waiting in the 95* degree heat they finally showed back up, mounted the spare back on the Teryx and headed back. When we got back everyone was over heated so we got our trunks and bikinis on and headed for broke down beach to cool off. All in all, it was an epic weekend.

I would post pics but then all you clowns would want to come hang with us... LOL

I didn't bring my camera, total dipshit move on my part. Sorry...

Let me see if this will work here. It's a short video of our ride up river.

To set it up. We are about 25 miles up river from Fishers Landing, the view is off the back of my boat, video was taken by UltraBabe with her GoPro 1080P...

**Tuesday**

Hey WMC and R911, do yo guys have day jobs still, or is the site your day job now?
    CH3NO2

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Hey WMC and R911, do yo guys have day jobs still, or is the site your day job now?
    We both have full time jobs. So now I work 18hrs a day instead of only 14

WMC

Re: **Tuesday**

Both still have day jobs and I get dirty sometimes

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by BarryMac View Post
    I would post pics but then all you clowns would want to come hang with us... LOL
    You're painting a very broad stroke on that "us" thing... People want to go down there and hang out with UB and the guy who drags her cooler around...
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

looking at that glass you were on Barry is for full throttle runs, nice video :smilies_mit_hut026:

**Tuesday**

Hey wmc remember having to hold the battery down on your HTM while we did a hot lap down the strip? Good times.