Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New project:

Got the new dominator, trying it out this weekend in Parker, hopefully it spins more then 4g this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Haven't done alot to the flatty we have been tied up with the race boat but we did get the steering cables in and the engine running

You're giving the neighbors just a small taste of what to expect...

Did you put JoMaMa in the seat yet??? OR CandACE???
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    You're giving the neighbors just a small taste of what to expect...

Did you put JoMaMa in the seat yet??? OR CandACE???
    Not yet m, trying to get it to handle, it’s fast and won’t keep the nose down, I need to try a different prop, Im using old props from GN 7 right now

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by K-034 View Post
    Not yet m, trying to get it to handle, it’s fast and won’t keep the nose down, I need to try a different prop, Im using old props from GN 7 right now

-In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams