Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but when it comes to car dealership and their technicians, it's hard not to believe that they are not out to get us. I've taken my vehicle to the dealership around the corner from my office twice now and both times I've had an issue with my vehicle the following week.

First time the batter dies the following week and I need to replace it. Never an issue before. The guy gave me a laundry list of things he thought needed to be done and I told him I do those things myself and just needed him to change the oil.

This past week I went in there and discussed getting a second key as I lost my spare fob. He threw out the price and I told him I'd think about it. Suddenly this week, my current fob starts working intermittently. Changed the battery and we'll see how that goes when I go out for lunch. Idling started acting funny as well, being a little rough at stop lights.

I know these aren't big things but I would feel better if they didn't happen the week after being at the dealer.