Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    It was a nice show. Sucks that they get 10.00 to park. Not as many people as last yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Keymyster View Post
    It was a nice show. Sucks that they get 10.00 to park. Not as many people as last yr.
    I felt the same way too. Not as many people nor as many entries. Could have been weather related. Still a great show with some amazing pieces of art.

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    Thanks everyone. Bonsai trip so wasn’t there long. But i did manage to have lunch with my parents so it was worth the drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you drove all the way there to get a Bonsai ? aren't those little tree's alot of work...or maybe you meant banzai ? ( attacking fiercely and recklessly.)

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro View Post
    you drove all the way there to get a Bonsai ? aren't those little tree's alot of work...or maybe you meant banzai ? ( attacking fiercely and recklessly.)
    Friggin autocorrect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pics! I'll make that show one of these years.
    1981 Bahner

thanks for the pics Vic,... top shelf right there..I really wanted to a run down there but the guy doing my base boards said he wanted to work sat. and sunday... then he got bottle flu and never showed up...

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Lake boats are so much different than Lake of the Ozarks, they're beautiful.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Thanks for coming out Vic! I never saw you but we were both busy as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Ya unfortunately I wasn't able to bring my motorhome. So I met my parents there, we hung out for a bit, had some lunch, I took a bunch of pics, then had to leave. Quick trip. But well worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    might I ask where your event pics are posted ?