Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That Confused Look

I got that confused look in the drive through today. You know the one where your total is $4.81 so you give them a $5 plus a penny? She had no idea why I did that and asked if I wanted the penny pack. No....I'd like two dimes instead of a dime, nickel and four more pennies! I think she was irritated so she gave me nickels.

Kids these days don't know what to do with math!

Why do you go easy on them?

I've gotten all my money back plus a tip on occasion LOL

Deer in the headlights, especially if you're under the 50 cent mark, then they really have to think about it.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    Deer in the headlights, especially if you're under the 50 cent mark, then they really have to think about it.
    Or don't pull out the penny and change until AFTER they've typed it into the register. That way they have to do it manually.

What some of these kids today would do if the grid ever went out.

the guy I get my lotto ticket from does the same thing sorta. the weekly ticket is $16. I give him a $20. he ask for a $1 and then give me back a $5 but when I have a $10. a $5 and a $1 I give him that. but I actually use a card for virtually every purchase. yes I get your point.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    I made my daughter go in and pay for her drink/M&Ms with change recently and you would have thought I asked her to build a space ship... I didn't back down...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Samething hete the other day , young lady said it doesn't matter it's all the same. Can't even count change.
    Very sad

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't count without my iphone
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    I can't count without my iphone
    by gosh, my daughter is going to learn it OR ELSE...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams