Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It just drives you to work harder during your day job! lol

If I owned Hotboat.com, I'd change my ScreenName to HB Mateo.

Quote Originally Posted by 314joey View Post
    Where's 2 FF..................crickets.
    the idea behind the thread was for other to add ideas to make Hotboat a better place

Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    the idea behind the thread was for other to add ideas to make Hotboat a better place
    Yes i agree. You buying it would make it a better place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    If I owned Hotboat.com I would spend tens of thousands of dollars sponsoring events, shows, races, racers and give-a-way stuff like 2,000 T shirts, 5,000 coozies (at least), 4-5,000 stickers. Shit, maybe even $100K over a 5yr period.

Oh wait.....I did that
    Sounds like a great tax write off.

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HB Vic View Post
    If I owned Hotboat.com I would spend tens of thousands of dollars sponsoring events, shows, races, racers and give-a-way stuff like 2,000 T shirts, 5,000 coozies (at least), 4-5,000 stickers. Shit, maybe even $100K over a 5yr period.

Oh wait.....I did that
    ahahahahahahah and we deeply appreciate your loyalty to the events my friend...

I left another site because they were more interested in the almighty $$$ versus truly supporting performance boating, that site is now a shell of it's former self (I'm not talking about RDP)...

I'm just glad that we can banter here, visit, stay connected in this fast paced world where we are constantly run run run running from appointment to appointment...

Over the years we have all tried to bring key players here from various race/performance boat types (drag/circle/GN/Cracker/P- offshore/SVL/hull manufacturers/top fuel teams), folks like Billy and Harlan O. and Gordy and C.Straub/Steelcomp that have a steady stream of content to share... For whatever reason it just doesn't work out as planned. People are busy and putting up content takes time to do it right...

2FF, I thoroughly enjoy your posts about your projects. I look it as being part of boating even if its about your tow vehicle/RV/HOME project because in some way it relates to your BOATING CENTRIC lifestyle...

Vic's trips to work on the C.Express, well because we all associate Catalina with pleasure or race boating or the ski race...

my 2 cents...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    Sounds like a great tax write off.
    Anything/everything can be a good tax write off if you approach it correctly, especially a boating website owned by someone that likes to go to Parker/races/shows... Be creative...

Regular "corporate" meetings in Vegas, for your "nevada corp/LLC"........
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-15-2018 at 10:28 AM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2manymustangs View Post
    Anything/everything can be a good tax write off if you approach it correctly, especially a boating website owned by someone that likes to go to Parker/races/shows... Be creative...

Regular "corporate" meetings in Vegas, for your "nevada corp/LLC"........
    All my racing expenses are classified as advertising.
    Works fine for the write off side of it, but the wife, she still see's it as an expense.
    If she ever look at the books, our racing days could be over. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by 76Bonneville View Post
    All my racing expenses are classified as advertising.
    Works fine for the write off side of it, but the wife, she still see's it as an expense.
    If she ever look at the books, our racing days could be over. Haha

the spousal component is another story for sure...